1. baseball!!!! i'm so excited for baseball season again- esp after last year ended so heart-breakingly. it's a new year though! i'd love it even more if i were in atlanta where i could actually watch the braves play on tv, instead i get to catch highlights or listen to dave carry on about how bad the cubs are. luckily the braves will be in town next month- it's too bad they aren't going to be in atlanta when we are though...
2. georgia!!! so excited to be headed home for a few days to visit with family. the friends seem to be dwindling and i've kind of given up, but such is being an adult. as much as i want to live there again- the thought of leaving my friends here and returning to somewhere to have to make new friends is kind of scary. i still look forward to the trip- the weather better not be playing though. i'm excited to spend another easter at home. (img)
3. the vera sale. it's become a tradition for dave's mom & me to hit up the annual outlet sale. this will be year 4. they are doing ticketed sessions again, so i expect that it will be as nice as it was last year. plus, you can't beat purses at 75% off. and maybe i will bring back a goodie for you.
4. drowning ruth. i gave up on my food book b\c i couldn't get into it (and in all fairness i didn't give it a chance- but i'll be back). i picked up this book off my shelf and i am captivated and intrigued. i know something huge is going to happen- but what. spending a lot of nights up late reading this one. (img)
5. yoga. i never thought i would take up yoga, but i took a free class w\ one of my mom groups at the local pilates studio and i really enjoyed it- so much so that i bought a package of classes. i've done a few yin classes and a few vinyasa/power/flow classes. plus, i found out that my teacher from the pilates studio also teaches at my gym (and those classes are FREE). i've got a ways to go to be good, but i'm really enjoying it. can't wait to get back into classes when we're back from traveling.
what are you loving?!