first up, in honor of it SNOWING today.
1. candy cane cutie coat in frost by jack/bbdakota- modcloth (could replace my old white coat)
2. duffle coat- delias (i love toggles)
3. philanthropy chair charmer jacket by tulle- modcloth (cute short jacket)
4. the icing on the coat in red velvet by knitted dove- modcloth (mmm, red velvet)
5. calvin klein double breasted stand-up collar coat - lord & taylor (could use a new black coat)
6. the perfect piccadilly coat by tulle- modcloth (cute retro plaid)
7. ojai coat- jack by bbdakota (unique + love my current jack coat)
8. polka dot margie coat by tulle- fred flare (sweet. plus the dots are stitched, not printed)
9. regimentary my dear coat by tulle- modcloth (love the zipper!)
10. double cloth metro coat- jcrew (love the cobalt blue)
11. very vermont jacket by jack/bbdakota- modcloth (looks warm!)
12. candy apple chic coat- modcloth (belted & ruffled)
i doubt i'll be getting a new coat this year, but these are just so pretty to look at!
my biggest wish- a safe & happy veterans day. thankful for all those who served & who continue to serve- esp my family & friends. praying for a safe return to the states this holiday season for my cousin carla's husband, austin.